Sales Management - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you optimize sales productivity with 360-degree view of every customer and automatic scheduling of sales activities from Microsoft Outlook.
- Define and track performance against sales goals for individual sales reps, sales teams or your organization as a whole
- Automatically assign tasks to your sales leads and route them to the right sales rep when properly qualified
- Provide quick access to all critical account data, including a company and associated contacts overview, planned and completed interactions (phone calls, meetings, emails etc.), key sales data and relevant documents
- Take advantage of built in functionality to promote your leads through to opportunities, generate quotes and confirm orders
- Track all opportunity-related data including milestones, decision makers, customer communication, quotations, pricing , competitors and much more
- Analyse your sales pipeline to quickly identify and eliminate bottlenecks in the sales cycle
- Use leading sales methodologies like Miller Heiman, SPI and TAS or specify your own criteria’s to automate areas of the sales process to provide structured approach to selling
- Provide prices quickly based on the type of customer (end user, wholesale), the quantity they purchase as well as any special offers or discounts
- Provide your sales force with real-time access to customer data from mobile devices
- Use built-in sales dashboards and reports to conduct detailed analyses without IT assistance
Driving Sales Productivity Demo
Want to learn more?
The easiest way to learn more is to call one of our CRM consultants to discuss your requirements directly . Alternatively, you can register for a 30-day free trial of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and work with our CRM consultants (free of charge and no obligations) to help you make an informed decision on CRM for your business.